Welcome to My Site
Since our family is far apart now, we have all developed blog pages...and as you see mine is in the beginning stages. I love sharing what's happening in the places I visit just as my children share their family events with me through the blogs. What a great time to be alive!! Please leave a comment and let me know how you're doing.
Monday, December 17, 2007
The Family Leaves...
I always liked the idea of a family letter; it keeps everyone informed of the events happening within a family. We live in a great time when the web makes this "virtually" possible. My immediate family, daughters Brigette and Brittany, are making travel for me possible by relocating to geographic locations I want to visit, Wisconson and Alaska. What could be better (unless they were still right here in Colorado). Follow our travels and post your thoughts on our blog pages!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletenice blog mom - now your gonna have to teach people how to leave comments, when they visit your page - Do you have Picasa downloaded for your pictures? Picasa works hand in hand with the blog - they are both part of google!
ReplyDelete