"Oh, this must be home because there is FOOD here for us!!"
Welcome to My Site
Since our family is far apart now, we have all developed blog pages...and as you see mine is in the beginning stages. I love sharing what's happening in the places I visit just as my children share their family events with me through the blogs. What a great time to be alive!! Please leave a comment and let me know how you're doing.
Friday, April 24, 2009
New Friends
I haven't had baby chicks at my house for quite awhile so this spring I ordered 5 Silver-laced Wyandottes. When these birds are bigger, they are beautifully spotted to look like they have silver on them. This little one had finally settled in and was having her first drink of water.
"Oh, this must be home because there is FOOD here for us!!"
"Oh, this must be home because there is FOOD here for us!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I LOVE BABY CHICKENS!!! They are so cute. Why do they have to grow up?
ReplyDeleteOoooohhhh! We love the new babies! Peep!
ReplyDelete