We thought we had a great way to fix the old garage door so it would last a couple more years. Bruce disconnected the two top panels from the bottom two panels. The plan was to raise the top two panels so we could work on the bottom. The poor old door panels fell right out of their frames when the door was raised. All we could do was look at each other...then at the door...then at each other. We had to laugh.
Then this new tool showed up at my house to help with all the construction. And guess what? It stayed here!! I am excited to have my very own compresser that came complete with three other tools: a finish nailer, a brad nailer, and a stapler! What a tool. I have been practicing make boxes for the soap shop. More to come on that!
Then this new tool showed up at my house to help with all the construction. And guess what? It stayed here!! I am excited to have my very own compresser that came complete with three other tools: a finish nailer, a brad nailer, and a stapler! What a tool. I have been practicing make boxes for the soap shop. More to come on that!


No comments:
Post a Comment