For Mother's Day, Mark sent me a surprise ticket to visit in Kenosha. Mark and I met at the Denver airport, had a wonderful dinner, and flew in to Milwaukee. It was late when we arrived...everyone had gone to sleep waiting for Daddy to come home. When they got up in the morning, there I was.
We got time to go shopping in Milwaukee and of course walked around in Hobby Lobby. We tied a quilt for Kaiya...she desparately needed a new big soft blanket. We shared some Family History and added more of Mark's family to our growing tree.
Brigette and Mark are saying good bye to Kenosha and moving on to Boise. Back to the west where the sun shines and the sky is blue all the time. They will be closer to Colorado for which I will be grateful. And did I mention the straight-through flight from Denver to Boise?
Then it was time to get back to work, planting in the garden, cleaning the house, and taking care of the chickens.
We sure miss Brit and Alex and the girls. Alaska is much farther away than we ever dreamed. Gas prices have not been kind to the price of an airplane ticket so there hasn't been any visiting to the beautiful state of Alaska. They play to visit during Christmas this year. I hope the chicklets haven't grown up completely by that time.
We got time to go shopping in Milwaukee and of course walked around in Hobby Lobby. We tied a quilt for Kaiya...she desparately needed a new big soft blanket. We shared some Family History and added more of Mark's family to our growing tree.
Brigette and Mark are saying good bye to Kenosha and moving on to Boise. Back to the west where the sun shines and the sky is blue all the time. They will be closer to Colorado for which I will be grateful. And did I mention the straight-through flight from Denver to Boise?
Then it was time to get back to work, planting in the garden, cleaning the house, and taking care of the chickens.
We sure miss Brit and Alex and the girls. Alaska is much farther away than we ever dreamed. Gas prices have not been kind to the price of an airplane ticket so there hasn't been any visiting to the beautiful state of Alaska. They play to visit during Christmas this year. I hope the chicklets haven't grown up completely by that time.
it was so much fun and such a great surprise - especially the part about the shopping! you'll have to invite mark to you blog, too - markrussell@officemax.com -
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures!