Welcome to My Site
Since our family is far apart now, we have all developed blog pages...and as you see mine is in the beginning stages. I love sharing what's happening in the places I visit just as my children share their family events with me through the blogs. What a great time to be alive!! Please leave a comment and let me know how you're doing.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
An Easter Visit
For Easter this year I got a wonderful visit from Mark, Brigette, and all the chicklets!!
We had egg hunts and sleepouts in Nana's living room. Mark and Derek build a Pine Wood Derby car and raced it at the church with the scout troup.
Brigette and I had to go to Hobby Lobby and walk around for awhile.
And before we knew it, the visit was over. Love you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment