Early in the morning, the little birds get to be out while I change the water and provide more food for them. While they are not contained is a great time to 'Basize' those beautiful wings. This video is about a week and a half old now as I noticed today how much bigger they seem.
Hardly babies anymore, I thought. Almost time for them to begin their new lives with their larger cousins....which is a new adventure in itself. More pics of that later...but for today you can watch as they practice those ducking and dodging techniques that they will use on their much larger cousins.
No one has a name yet. Names are bestowed upon bird only after discovering their gender...which often takes months. Having no name could prove dangerous to any bird if more than one of these birds happens to be a rooster. YIKES!!
Yep... those are crazy birds! Definitely going to have to clip their wings! I can't wait to see them for myself, and I am sure the girls will like them too.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big they've gotten -- it always seems to go so fast after this point!
ReplyDelete