This is the newly wrapped Toasted Coconut small soap. What the picture can't possibly demonstrate is the wonderful quality of this paper. The leaves you see running thoughout the wrap are actually the under wrapping showing through the opaque portions of the paper!! WOW. Things just couldn't have worked out better for this little soap...but wait...
I have also been working long and hard on these wonderful little boxes...homemade and all. Then I wanted to have some kind of bling on the box that made it uniquely mine. I struggled making the first stencil but then quickly became an expert!! Hand-made hand-stenciled with a home-made stencil...it just can't get any better!!
...until I added my signiture stamp at the end of the cute boxes. Just look at how cute these are!!
What can I say? Just amazing! So amazing I quickly made 10 more and then converted to making a bigger box (stay tuned for these pics). The bigger box holds the large bottle of lotion and a large bar of matching scented soap. OH - I tell you - it just keeps getting better and better. Eat your heart out MMS


I like the boxes... they are so beautiful! That was a good idea. I want some of the coffee soap! hehe just a reminder
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - everything is outstanding! I love the boxes and the stencil is amazing! You may need a flack jacket when the people come to throw their money at you!
ReplyDelete