Monday, October 25, 2010

The Friends You Make That Make You

I'm so glad for the fall holiday shows to begin. My house is a mess but I just don't care when I start making wonderful things to make us clean and smell good. I count on seeing several of the people that are always there. While the below isn't new, it is a new rendition of the old.
Body Butter, Shaving Cream Soap, Grimy Cream Hand Soap, Rich Facial Cream, Minty Foot Cream, Bath and Shower Soothers, and lots of great soap.
I met Deana Kossel at one of my very first showes sitting with her dad selling the most wonderful handmade toffee. She is a peach. I love talking about how our businesses are changing and what we did that was new for the year. And, did I mention she is one of my best customers?
And another 'best' customer is Chris Richardson. I can always count on her to be the first one at my booth when I'm at the Wesleyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment