(Essential design elements, I understand, from my friend, The Artist)
Welcome to My Site
Since our family is far apart now, we have all developed blog pages...and as you see mine is in the beginning stages. I love sharing what's happening in the places I visit just as my children share their family events with me through the blogs. What a great time to be alive!! Please leave a comment and let me know how you're doing.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Wesleyan Show 2010
Time marches on...and the showes just keep on . This year at the Wesleyan Church Holiday Show were the usual people...those you love to see...and some that were missing. The bean lady was no where around and there were many new people trying for the first time to please the shoppers. I had been working on new fixtures (really a remake of the old version with more real estate on the upper shelves) with new products. Overall, a successful show with only one mishap, but we'll leave that for another post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment